Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away   Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 8:24 am

Welcome back and Merry Christmas Vash. Hope that you had a good time up North. How was hockey? How did your team do?

Just wanted to let you know that I am now away - leaving in about 30 minutes and will be back around 7ish Sunday night. I am in Michigan meeting with {CS}Gen.Drop-Forge and his family.

I will see you when I get back. I will have some computer access while I am away (we are bringing our desktop and laptop so I should be able to get on line at some point.......) Note though, that I will be with 3 games (General, RC and Waterboy).

See you on Sunday.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away   Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 5:35 pm

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away   Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 1:28 am

thanks for the warm welcome everyone Smile...i got to say, i've missed you all. H

Have fun Lisa, hope you have a good time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away   Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back Vash - Now I am away
Page 1 of 1