Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ventrilo Help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RC141
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)
RC141

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Ventrilo Help Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo Help   Ventrilo Help EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:52 am

Hello Kinjion

I see your having a problem with your mic.
can you tell me what kind it is and what kind of connection it uses IE plug or usb?
Does it work for any other program?
and one more.... So but i have to ask....Is the mute on?
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Ventrilo Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Help   Ventrilo Help EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:50 am

ahh yes...we all forget to push that little button, "Mute" Razz...i'll admit, i've done that before myself lol...i bought new speakers once, connected them, but couldn't hear anything, so right away...as a techy guy, i thought it was either my sound card or the speakers themselves....so i went through all these processes to narrow down the issue...and let it be hold...it was "mute" Razz

(btw...Nice signature Charlie)

Did someone make that for you? i was looking for a signature myself, perhaps you could tell me who made yours, or if you made it, could you perhaps make me one?

Sorry...off-topic Razz
Back to top Go down
RC141
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)
RC141

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Ventrilo Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Help   Ventrilo Help EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 1:43 pm

vash wrote:
ahh yes...we all forget to push that little button, "Mute" Razz...i'll admit, i've done that before myself lol...i bought new speakers once, connected them, but couldn't hear anything, so right away...as a techy guy, i thought it was either my sound card or the speakers themselves....so i went through all these processes to narrow down the issue...and let it be hold...it was "mute" Razz
Even I have done that before. It's so easy you don't even think of it.

vash wrote:

(btw...Nice signature Charlie)

Did someone make that for you? i was looking for a signature myself, perhaps you could tell me who made yours, or if you made it, could you perhaps make me one?

Sorry...off-topic Razz

Sorry i didn't make it. I'll have to go and see if i can look up who did. I know Navajo has made some for me and Redeemed is making some very nice ones right now. you can find them over on the {CS} site. or let me know what your looking for and I'll give them the message and see what they can do.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Ventrilo Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Help   Ventrilo Help EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 1:51 pm

RC141 wrote:

Sorry i didn't make it. I'll have to go and see if i can look up who did. I know Navajo has made some for me and Redeemed is making some very nice ones right now. you can find them over on the {CS} site. or let me know what your looking for and I'll give them the message and see what they can do.

alrighty...well i'll just get on CS and contact them myself Smile...thanks Charlie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ventrilo Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo Help   Ventrilo Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: Tech Talk and Support-
Jump to: