Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Desktop :)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

My Desktop :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Desktop :)   My Desktop :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 12:12 pm

the old "analog" screens are actually better then the LCD screens. I read that for gaming, a lot of intense gamers perfer the old huge monitors because the refresh rates and pixels are a lot greater then on the LCD. but now you can get HD monitors for you computers, i mite be buying a HD graphics card for my desktop if i can find one at a decent price Smile
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: My Desktop :)   My Desktop :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:31 am

I just want a computer that i can do everything without the 10 year wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Desktop :)   My Desktop :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 1:28 pm

lol...i hear you on that one Matt, my desktop runs fairly slow, but my laptop is as fast as lightening Razz...mind you its very new and i had invested a lot of $$ in some really good parts Smile
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Desktop :)   My Desktop :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:16 am

He he he..... now my desktop looks like yours Vash Very Happy
I got Flyakite Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Desktop :)   My Desktop :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 10:07 am

nice one Matt Smile
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Desktop :)   My Desktop :) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 2:26 am

It took me 15 minutes to get to replying this time- the site logged me off every time i tried to view this thred. Eventualy I whent to the Userboard adress and it worked.....

And i just thought it looked cool- and when i found it was xp- i just had to have it.
Any chance of getting garage band to run on xp?
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Desktop :)   My Desktop :) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 3:53 am

sorry to hear about your troubles getting onto this thread, i wish i could be of more help, but the host i'm currently with doesn't give much information why users keep getting logged out. They simply recommend firefox, but u said u could get that. Maybe try to change your cookies settings to "Allow All", perhaps that'll fix this little issue.

As for garage band, i don't believe so, i've looked all over the web for it along with some other programs that are found on a mac that i wish i could have for my xp based computer. If i find anything i will definitely pass it on Smile
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male

PostSubject: Re: My Desktop :)   My Desktop :) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 4:24 am

Meh. I found a free program that works off samples. It's called KRISTAL
It is a lot like cubase and things like that.
It supports VST plugins too!
The only thing it needs are samples......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Desktop :)   My Desktop :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Desktop :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2