Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinjion
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study Empty
PostSubject: Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study   Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 9:13 pm

I'm afraid I owe all of you my sincere apologies for last week, and also for this week, as there was no Bible Study last week, and there will be no Bible Study this week.

I have been very busy with schooling, and haven't been able to devote the time to leading Bible Study that I had hoped to. To make matters worse, I will be acting in a play this weekend, and so this week has been largely taken up by rehersals. Also, since Bible Study is online, and since I don't regularly play Dark Throne, I have no reliable reminders of Bible Study throughout the week: in all honesty, this led to me simply forgetting about it until 8:30, last Wednesday.

In short, I think that the live Bible Study will have to be cancelled for the time being. During the summer, I should be more free and able to lead a group, and will gladly start heading it again. In the meantime, if anyone with more time available than I feels called to lead, please feel free to mention it to the alliance leaders.

God Bless, and stay close to His Word,
Gregg

study
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/kinjion
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study   Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 9:21 pm

thanks for letting us know Kinjion. we are sorry to hear that you have become really busy, and can't lead our studies. we understand, and we'll pray for you so that you find enough time to finish all your stuff that you have too do.
Please just send me an email or PM if there is a chance u can host a study in the near future Smile, you are our bible study leader and always will be, and we all understand you have a busy life as many of us do too, we look forward to seeing you on the forum whenever you are able Smile

GodBless!!
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study   Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:21 pm

Gregg,

Your studies are of top priority and I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. We hope that you will pop on line often to give us an update as to how you are doing. Good luck this weekend with your upcoming play.

As for the bible study, I agree with Luke, you are our Bible Study Leader and we will welcome you back to that roll when you are ready to take it back on.

Continue to keep well. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study   Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinjion is taking a vacation from leading Bible Study
Page 1 of 1