Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-07

School... Empty
PostSubject: School...   School... EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 4:18 pm

Ugh! I have been accused so many times at school. Battling bus drivers, school work- especially trying to stay awake for 2 hour classes, and cramming for tests.

I havnt been on much lately, because ive been stressing from all of this. My mom and i are constantly getting into arguements and it hurts because i love her so very much, but then i despise her at times. I wish we wouldnt fight.

At school, the bus driver was accusing of James and i for having oral sex on the bus. I was inraged and called this to the principle and administrator's attention. James and i ended up getting a warning and punished saying we were lying.

Man i really hate school.
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

School... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School...   School... EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 4:47 pm

I am sorry that you are having to deal with so many things that are causing you such undo stress in your life right now.

You've been missed on the forums, but school work definately comes first.

As for the fighting with your mom, I think we all go through a phase where this happens. Things will get better between the both of you I am sure. Try not to hold a grudge, remember forgiveness is very important.

I am so sorry that you were accussed of having oral sex on the school bus and it angers me to hear that you were punished and called a liar. Just remember, you know the truth and so does the Lord.

Try and stay strong hun and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever want to talk, please know that my PM box is always open.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

School... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School...   School... EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 4:51 pm

my prayers are with you Hannah and James. I totally agree with Lisa, just remember, you know the Truth, and so does our Lord, and only he can judge you. Stay strong Hannah, and we hope you come back to us soon, we are always here if you need us to talk. You are more then welcome to PM me or email me...and Lisa for that matter too Smile. We are family here, and we care about you just like we care about everyone else who has joined our family here on CW Smile.

GodBless Hannah, feel better soon!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School... Empty
PostSubject: Re: School...   School... Empty

Back to top Go down

School...
Page 1 of 1