Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portal Additions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Portal Additions Empty
PostSubject: Portal Additions   Portal Additions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:17 am

as some of you may notice, but i have added a couple new additions to our portal/ main page of the website. Now you will have the Boards time running on the main page. If you scroll partially down and look on the right column where the statistics etc. are...you will see the current time at the different countries.

if you do not see your country on that list, please post the name of your country, and major city. This little addition will help us plan our bible studies, and also get a good sense of what time our members will be visiting the website, so we can all plan it so that we meet up together Smile. Just thought i'd be a good idea, and it helps those who visit our site to see what kinda of diverse group/family we are here Smile. Well i hope these little additions help us a little.

If you have any suggestions for our portal/ main page, please don't hesitate to post them here, its your house just as much as it is mine, so help make it as personal as we can Smile.

GodBless, i hope to get some feedback from you all Smile.
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Portal Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Additions   Portal Additions EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:50 pm

I love the new additions - The bible thought of the day is a great addition and I think the clocks from the different countries is a great idea. It will definately give us an idea of when our CW family members are coming on!!!

I also like that you have added a date/time feature with our local time on it; however, I am wondering if it can be moved to underneath the flashing banner. I think our name needs to be more visible and the eye is drawn to the clock rather than the banner. Just a suggestion.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Portal Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Additions   Portal Additions EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:01 pm

good idea Lisa, i have updated the front page exactly how you suggested Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Portal Additions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Additions   Portal Additions Empty

Back to top Go down

Portal Additions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: General Discussions (Public)-
Jump to: