Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new guy aboard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frazer
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)
Frazer

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-29

new guy aboard Empty
PostSubject: new guy aboard   new guy aboard EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 10:22 am

Hello, my name is Frazer.
I've grown up in a Christian home and strayed for a while after leaving my parents home. God always tugged at my heart. I am now active in a mission field, it's virgin territory and will likely be moving there. It is Bohol Philippines, we are building a church, rice mills and many other things to progress the way of life. I am a firm believer in God and pray and read His word each day. My strength grows as I am challenged and tempted by the enemy and I defeat him. I consider myself a Soldier of God and I am ready to change directions, jobs, way of life or anything at the drop of a hat if the Lord wants me to. I listen to WDCX 99.5 FM out of buffalo a Christian Radio station every day to fill my soul with the word and sermons daily.

Jesus is my savior and I live for him because he died for me.

God bless
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/100_percent_canadian
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

new guy aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy aboard   new guy aboard EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:03 am

Hey there Frazer, we are very happy to see you have joined us here on Christian Warriors.
Quote :
I consider myself a Soldier of God
This statement you have just made is something i too truely believe, and i believe i can speak on behalf of us all here. We are all Soldiers of God. The name Christian Warriors actually defrived from that exact statement Frazer, and i am very overwhelmed to hear you say such words...you have definitely put a smile on my face Smile.

Well Frazer, as you mite already see, we are a fairly new christian community, growing at a steady pace. Well i hope you will enjoy your stay here on CW and get to know us all here Smile. Like we say, "Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable, cause you aren't going anywhere for a very long time...if ever." Well I look forward to getting to know you Frazer, welcome to our family here on CW Smile
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-24

new guy aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy aboard   new guy aboard EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 11:18 am

Welcome, sir!

vash wrote:
Hey there Frazer, we are very happy to see you have joined us here on Christian Warriors.
Quote :
I consider myself a Soldier of God
This statement you have just made is something i too truely believe, and i believe i can speak on behalf of us all here. We are all Soldiers of God. The name Christian Warriors actually defrived from that exact statement Frazer, and i am very overwhelmed to hear you say such words...you have definitely put a smile on my face Smile.

Well Frazer, as you mite already see, we are a fairly new christian community, growing at a steady pace. Well i hope you will enjoy your stay here on CW and get to know us all here Smile. Like we say, "Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable, cause you aren't going anywhere for a very long time...if ever." Well I look forward to getting to know you Frazer, welcome to our family here on CW Smile

Ya, What he said! Razz

God bless!
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

new guy aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy aboard   new guy aboard EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Hello Frazer and welcome to the Christian Warriors family. We are glad you found us.

I look forward to getting to know you better. As Vash said, pull up a chair and get comfy!!!!!

Visit often and post lots.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

new guy aboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: new guy aboard   new guy aboard EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 2:58 am