Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which was Need for Speed did u like?

Go down 
3 posters

Which Need for Speed game did you like?
NFS Underground
Which was Need for Speed did u like? I_vote_lcap0%Which was Need for Speed did u like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NFS Underground 2
Which was Need for Speed did u like? I_vote_lcap25%Which was Need for Speed did u like? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
NFS Mostwanted
Which was Need for Speed did u like? I_vote_lcap25%Which was Need for Speed did u like? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
NFS Carbon
Which was Need for Speed did u like? I_vote_lcap0%Which was Need for Speed did u like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NFS Pro Street
 25% [ 1 ]
other
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Which was Need for Speed did u like? Empty
PostSubject: Which was Need for Speed did u like?   Which was Need for Speed did u like? EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 5:39 pm

Which one of the 5 NFS games did you like?
Back to top Go down
KriGeRKranNe
Private
Private
KriGeRKranNe

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Which was Need for Speed did u like?   Which was Need for Speed did u like? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:45 am

Need for Speed Road Challenge is my favorite Wink
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which was Need for Speed did u like?   Which was Need for Speed did u like? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:21 pm

can't say i've heard of it...screen shot??
Back to top Go down
KriGeRKranNe
Private
Private
KriGeRKranNe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which was Need for Speed did u like?   Which was Need for Speed did u like? EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:24 am

Well Need for Speed Road Challenge is simply the european version of Need for Speed 4: High Stakes!

It was released as High Stakes in the US, and as Road Challenge is Europe!

Although I probably should mention that it was released back in 1999, which in turn means the graphics suck compared to recent versions of Need for Speed. However, the recent verions of Need for Speed suck gameplay-wise, I simply prefer the old game-play feel that the Need for Speed games had!

Screenshots:

Which was Need for Speed did u like? Nfshig10

Which was Need for Speed did u like? Nfshig11

Which was Need for Speed did u like? Nfshig12
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which was Need for Speed did u like?   Which was Need for Speed did u like? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:56 pm

yeah the graphics are pretty sketchy lol, but figuring that it was back in 1999 that it was released. I guess we can see how much our entertainment world has developed in 9 years.

i haven't played it so i don't know what the story line is, but the last NFS Carbon had a very weak story line, too short...like i found it impressive that i could beat the whole game in 24 hours.

Thanks for the post, maybe i will bring back the old school and try the game out Smile
Back to top Go down
KriGeRKranNe
Private
Private
KriGeRKranNe

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which was Need for Speed did u like?   Which was Need for Speed did u like? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 5:55 am

Well there really isn't the same kind of story line as there is in the new Need for Speed games, it's more tournament based!

Basically you work your way through different tournaments and championships, unlike the new Need for Speed games where it's more focused around revenge; working your way up to win the car you lost, back!
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which was Need for Speed did u like?   Which was Need for Speed did u like? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:56 am

yeah the stories would be a lot different. I remember playing need for speed hot persuit, and it also was just simply about winning the competitions and tournaments. Good old games lol.
Back to top Go down
Angelic_Plagues
Private
Private
Angelic_Plagues

Female
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Which was Need for Speed did u like?   Which was Need for Speed did u like? EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:39 am

i like need for speed- most wantedd
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which was Need for Speed did u like?   Which was Need for Speed did u like? EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Angelic_Plagues wrote:
i like need for speed- most wantedd

me to cause i think it was the best one for the story modes. it definitly took a while to beat that game for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which was Need for Speed did u like?   Which was Need for Speed did u like? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which was Need for Speed did u like?
Page 1 of 1