Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

let it snow let it snow...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

let it snow let it snow... Empty
PostSubject: let it snow let it snow...   let it snow let it snow... EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:38 pm

So here in toronto, by the end of tonight and early sunday morning, we are supposed to see an average of 25cm of snow in most areas. Farther east of toronto, so kingston area etc., are supposed to get hit with 50cm...so looks like winter is FAR from over now lol. Well if i get a chance i'll put up some pictures, maybe Lisa will too Smile
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

let it snow let it snow... Empty
PostSubject: Re: let it snow let it snow...   let it snow let it snow... EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 1:26 am

I can't wait to see pictures Luke as I am currently in Michigan where we have had two beautiful days of sun. Not a snowflake has fallen here and it has been wonderful, cold, but wonderful.

We are kind of dreading our ride home tomorrow as we have no idea what the roads will be like through Sarnia, London and back into Hamilton.

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

Be safe and warm.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down

let it snow let it snow...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: General Discussions (Public)-
Jump to: