Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going on a trip.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Going on a trip. Empty
PostSubject: Going on a trip.   Going on a trip. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Today- i am going on a trip for a few days- and will be absent from the forum.
I hope that the forum does not explode while i am gone lol!
I don't have a picture of the place- but it looks a little like this at this time of the year
Going on a trip. Fall-of-autumn-leaves-wallpaper
Nice?
Most of my church is going up there for the weekend (friday-Sunday Arvo)
I'm staying till Monday (15th)

Hope that by the time i get back- there will be 1000 members on this site lol!
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Going on a trip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on a trip.   Going on a trip. EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:18 pm

1000 members maybe not....but definitely will be growing...as it is everyday matt.

well enjoy your trip and we look forward to hearing all about it when you return!!!
GodBless!
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Going on a trip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on a trip.   Going on a trip. EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:28 am

What a beautiful picture. I hope you have a fantastic time this weekend and I look forward to hearing all about it when you return.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Going on a trip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on a trip.   Going on a trip. EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:27 am

I'm Back now!
I had lots of fun!
Hear all about it?
Here is a big post about the trip!

Day 1- Friday:
Our family headed up to Bright- it was a 4 Hour drive. We Arrived at 2.30 PM- and set up our camper van (a specially made trailer that folds out into a giant tent thing). We sat around and looked at the nice trees around our site. The whole camp is full of trees- Making it cool- even though the temperature was 35 Celsius.
After tea- the congregation members that had arrived met up at a BBQ area to chat. Then I fell asleep listening to the birds and the creek.

Day 2- Saturday:
I got up at 7.00 AM and watched the sun rise- and also watched ducks swim around in the Creek. At around 8.00 AM- I had breakfast. At around 10.00 AM- The congregation met up for a morning service- where we sang songs and had a small message. At 1.00 PM- I had lunch. Most people had gone to do various things. Some of the youth where climbing one of the Hardest to climb tracks in Victoria (Australia). Most of the rest went into town for the Afternoon. Our family- along with the Pastors Family- went floating down the creek on tires. After that- we went in the Big pool for a while (the View was stunning- Clear Blue water, with mountains in the distance) and then had a BBQ tea with the rest of the church that came.

Day 3- Sunday:
The church met for breakfast- and had a morning service. Then there was a baptism (someone had just asked the day before) (in the creek) and lunch. Most of the church left then. Our family and The Pastor and his family stayed too. Our family spent the whole afternoon in the pool. Afterwards- we saw a lot of smoke- and 4 Fire trucks rolled on by. It turned out that a tree next to a house 1/2 A KM down the road had caught fire- and the pastor had Just happened to be driving at that area at the time (He thought someone had forgotten something- (and it turned out they had not) saw it. So our pastor (he is over 50 Yrs old) got a machete and smashed a lock to get to a pump- put it all together and kept the fire at bay until the Fire Trucks got there. If it had not been for him- the whole house would have been gone by the time he got there. Coincidence?

Day 4- Monday:
On Monday we packed up and drove home.

I am going to try and get some photo's soon.
Thanks for showing interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going on a trip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on a trip.   Going on a trip. Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on a trip.
Page 1 of 1