Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The weekend...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

The weekend... Empty
PostSubject: The weekend...   The weekend... EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Just thought i'd ask how everyones weekend was???

Mine was pretty good i must say, my mom and sister left for cuba saturday afternoon so now my father and i are left alone for a whole week on our own woot woot Razz. I watch hockey night in canada on saturday night with my girl, and it was definitely a good time, altho its too bad our leafs are doing so poorly, but i will always dedicate my saturday evening to watching them, wether they win or lose Smile. Then today i took my girl to a brampton battalion game for her second time, and she had a great time as so did i.

well the weekend is over, and yet another week to face new challenges, and i am looking forward to the upcoming long weekend Smile. Goodfriday will be a great day, as i am supposed to go with my girlfriends parents and herself to their church for service, so i am very much looking forward to that, and then a drive up to collingwood to see my cousins, and then back to brampton for dinner with my girl and her parents Smile.

Well i hope everyone had just as a good weekend, and i wish you all a great week and a blessed easter weekend coming up. GodBless everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

The weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekend...   The weekend... EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 12:42 am

It sounds like you had a great weekend.

Friday night Charlie was doing some gaming so I met one of my medic friends for wings and to get caught up. We try to do it once a month as we work opposit shifts and rarely get to see each other.

Saturday Charlie and I had a quiet day at home and then went out for dinner. We came home and he did some gaming and I sat on our vent Channel as it as the third anniversary of the Clan we are both in so we had a Clan get together to celebrate.

Today, I had a quiet day, did some reading and did some writing as well. My parents got home from Myrtle Beach today so i talked to my mom for a fair bit as well.

It was an uneventful weekend but a nice and quiet one.

This week is my long week at work - I am working 12 hour night shifts on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It's going to be such a long week.

As Luke said, I hope you all had a good weekend and I wish you all a great upcoming week and a Blessed Easter weekend.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

The weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekend...   The weekend... EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:57 am

sounds like you had a nice and relaxing weekend Lisa Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The weekend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weekend...   The weekend... Empty

Back to top Go down

The weekend...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: General Discussions (Public)-
Jump to: