Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention Everyone!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Attention Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention Everyone!!   Attention Everyone!! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Thanks to Mike (Redeemed) our Community has just grown a little stronger over the internet. Mike had taken the time to set up our community an Xfire Squad.
Xfire for those of you who don't know what it is, is a online chat service very similiar to msn, yahoo, and aim...but targeted to PC gaming. Anyone is welcome to use the program, and is FREE of charge.

Mike has set up our own Squad so for everyone who has xfire, they are able to chat with any member who is online. Please take the time to create an xfire account and join our Squad. Don't forget to advertise our Community as much as you can as this is the only way we will grow large and strong Smile. GodBless everyone!

To Download Click Here:
http://xfire.com/download/

To view/ join "Christian Warriors Online" Squad Click Here:
http://www.xfire.com/clans/christianwarriors/

(if you have any troubles or questions please contact either myself, Ladyfire, or Redeemed)
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone!!   Attention Everyone!! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:27 pm

That you Mike for setting up the xfire squad for us here at Christian Warriors.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone!!   Attention Everyone!! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 11:03 pm

^ ^
.:BUMP:.
Back to top Go down
KriGeRKranNe
Private
Private
KriGeRKranNe

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone!!   Attention Everyone!! EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Might as well join your squad...... Although perhaps I should warn you beforehand.... My gaming habits aren't pretty!

EDIT: My Xfire name is "Dashnaw"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everyone!!   Attention Everyone!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention Everyone!!
Page 1 of 1