Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

considering leaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

considering leaving Empty
PostSubject: considering leaving   considering leaving EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 7:06 pm

I am considering leaving my clan and all the forums I belong to. Please pray that I find the strength to make the right decision. I am starting to believe what has been said to me and about me is actually true and if it is true, then I have no place being in a Christian clan environment. I have never felt so lost. Please keep me in prayers as I try and work this all out. I'm sorry if any of my past actions has hurt anyone here.
Blessed be,
Lisa
Back to top Go down
Mike
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: considering leaving   considering leaving EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 7:19 pm

You will be in my prayers...but understand that anything that has been said about you or to you wheather it is truth or not is not what is making you feel like you should not be a part of a Christian enviroment. That is the devil....if anything you need the christian enviroment more than ever right now.
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: considering leaving   considering leaving EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 8:20 pm

You most definitely have my prayers, friend. You can contact me by e-mail, x-fire, PM, TS, or Ventrilo. If you need me please do not hesitate to tell me, and I will be with you ASAP. You are a great friend, Lisa, and I truly hope you do not quit the forums / CS / CW / Xfire / etc. God bless, my friend.

-Sarah
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: considering leaving   considering leaving EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:59 pm

wow i was pretty surprised to come home and read this Lisa, i wasn't expecting this at all. Well Lisa, you definitely have my prayers, and Lisa, i hope this or whatever it is that is bothering you stops.
I just wanted to let you know, and Redeemed said it pretty well himself, but leaving your Christian "Environment" isn't going to help you, but if anything it will only make things worse, and more complicated later on. God NEVER wants any of his children to move away from Him because of their problems. Lisa, it looks to me like you need God even more now, and your christian environment is only going to help you with your struggles. Like Mike said, it is the Devil trying to move you away Lisa, and you need to find the strength to fight back.

Lisa, my prayers are with you always, and make sure you talk to Him, he's there holding your hand, and he wants you to hold his back Smile, remember that Lisa. Well follow your heart. You are family here at CW, but if u feel as tho you must leave us, we understand, and we will only be waiting for you to return, and we will always keep you in our prayers here at CW.

GodBless Lisa!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: considering leaving   considering leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

considering leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Christian Forums :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: