Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever noticed.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Have you ever noticed..... Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever noticed.....   Have you ever noticed..... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Have you ever noticied this - you look at the clock at the exact moment and the time means something. I know that sounds weird - let me try to explain this better.

When I am at work - we have digital clocks throughout the room - one on every wall - you can't help but notice them. I can be sitting at my desk working away or on a call and look up at the clock and the time will be 11:17. A significant time for me - not for anyone else - it is my birth month and day.

I used to get phone calls at home at 430pm and even today I caught myself looking at my computer clock to see that it was 430.

Does anyone else encounter this? I'm interested in hearing what y'all think.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Have you ever noticed..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever noticed.....   Have you ever noticed..... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:31 pm

definitely something i do too. Not so much notice like important things, but at times i'll point out certain things like,

at 10:00, its like the # 1000
2:22 is the only time u'll see all 2's
same with 1:11, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55

i usually notice things like that lol, yes random but i can't help notice them, and ofcourse i watch time as it FLIES past me with a blink of an eye Razz.
Back to top Go down

Have you ever noticed.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Public Discussions :: General Discussions (Public)-
Jump to: