Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Americas Army 2.8.4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Americas Army 2.8.4 Empty
PostSubject: Americas Army 2.8.4   Americas Army 2.8.4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:04 pm

Not sure if anyone on here plays America's Army but I'm just updating that there is a new download for it - 2.8.4 and it has made Border a co-op map. It is great!!!!! Hope to see you on the battlefield - look for me - I'm {CS}Cw2.Ladyfire.

Hooah!!!!

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Americas Army 2.8.4   Americas Army 2.8.4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:34 pm

I play aa and i hate the deploy client. lol i got innovative and used one of my "sources" to download without the stupid deploy client.
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Americas Army 2.8.4   Americas Army 2.8.4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:56 pm

The deploy client wasn't working when I was trying to download it - I went to an ally clan to get the link and within 40 minutes it was completely downloaded and I was up and playing. I'm really impressed with the new border. I like that it is a co-op map - It helps me brush up my skills. I am not good at all on bridge so now that I have found a map I like to play I think I'll be on it quite a bit.

Plus, I'm even involved with TWL - what was I thinking - LOL. My TWL partner is amazing though - he knows what he is doing and is really patient with me showing me what he wants me to do. We even won our first match. Our team name is Ladyfire+Wally=Faith (he came up with the name - two good friends wanting to play some AA)

Well, off to play some border!!! HOOAH

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Americas Army 2.8.4   Americas Army 2.8.4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:30 pm

the coop map is pretty cool. the ai is a lot better, they have pretty good aim. once (and i wish i had caught this on camera) after the rest of my team went through, about 15 of them came out of these houses and surrounded me. Surprised thats definitely smarter than the ai we all know and detest from the other coop maps. (just so you know i had the ar so none of those "smart" opfors survived. Smile ) although they do have their weakneses. once this opfor with grenades came up right behind one of ourguys that was scoped in with an m4, and just ignored him and ran right past and got mowed down. ive seen other instances when they are insanely stupid, but they are better for the most part. i wish there were mroe of them and some tanks though....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Americas Army 2.8.4   Americas Army 2.8.4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Americas Army 2.8.4
Page 1 of 1