Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers for my cousin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Prayers for my cousin Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:07 pm

My 34 year old cousin Kelly is currently in the ICU. She is a diabetic and is in a metabolic coma. She has swelling on the brain, has had multiple strokes and has seizure activity. She has been unresponsive for over a week now. She was intubated and on a respirator until yesterday when they did a tracheotomy on her and gave her a more permanent feeding tube.

Kelly has two boys, one is 10 and the other is 8.

Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.

I will update again as I get updates. I'm hoping to head up later tonight to visit with her again. I hold her hand, tell her about things from our childhood and pray a lot.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:34 pm

Will be praying Maam..
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Praying Sis
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:59 am

Sis? silent
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:50 pm

Echo and I are "unofficial" sisters! lol

Just a quick update on Kelly - she had a seizure last night - she's been having seizure activity throughout this whole ordeal but last nights was larger and lasted longer than the other ones. She is still unresponsive. I'm going up today to visit with her again.

Thank you for your prayers. This is a very stressful time for my family. I'll update again as things progress.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Will continue to pray for Kelly, sis. I hope she wakes up for long enough for someone to tell her of Christ's love for her. Just keep going up, talking to her, and treating her like normal. It's said that keeping their brain level as up to par as possible helps them. Please keep us updated as you can.
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Ladyfire wrote:
Echo and I are "unofficial" sisters! lol

Shocked Ohh... i would say your more like her unofficial Aunt....
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93
Private First Class
Private First Class

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:47 pm

Hey Now Little Mister! Lol. We are Sisters in Christ, and act like sisters though we're not related. Age doesn't matter. Smile So like it or lump it, Lisa and I are official unofficial sisters. Lol. Razz Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
TexanWarrior
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:09 am

lol. LITTLE MISTER???????????!!!! I know where you live echo93 so WATCH IT! oh and i didnt say i had anything wrong with it, i just found it humorous. although the correct term would be non-biological sister. Laughing
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:31 am

prayers on the way Smile
as always ofcourse!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my cousin   Prayers for my cousin Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my cousin
Page 1 of 1