Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, New Guy Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Under Gods Command
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Hey, New Guy Here Empty
PostSubject: Hey, New Guy Here   Hey, New Guy Here EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Hey guys, what's up? My name's Dustin or in Darkthrone I go by Under_Gods_Command (UGC for short). In RL I'm 20 in college to get a Master's in Architecture. Currenly interning in an Architecture firm, a job that God blessed me with.

Likes: Video Games (apparently), Reading (I love fantasy type books. Favorites include: Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Inheritence Series, and I enjoyed the first 2 books of the His Dark Materials Series), Architecture, GFX work, etc...

Other alliances: Elves of Rivendell, kinda...
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Hey, New Guy Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, New Guy Here   Hey, New Guy Here EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:51 am

Good morning Dustin and welcome!

Nice to meet you, I'm Lisa, co-admin here at CW. I'm a supervisor at Ambulance Dispatch. I'm 33 until November. I love to travel, I'm currently writing a romance novel and a book of poetry that I hope to have published one day soon. I only play AA and not well, but I do have fun trying. I enjoy photography as well. Hope to get to know you better. If you need anything, please send me a PM or post away!

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Under Gods Command
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Male

Hey, New Guy Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, New Guy Here   Hey, New Guy Here EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Nice to meet you too Lisa. I have a question for you, what is AA?

I like all kinds of art as well, though I'm not very good at making any. I also would love to write as well, but I have too much to do and too little time most of the time to flesh anything out really.
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Hey, New Guy Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, New Guy Here   Hey, New Guy Here EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:05 pm

AA is America's Army - it is a first person shooter game. I am really bad at it but I have a lot of fun trying.

I can not draw to save my life. LOL - even my stick people look sad! I do write poetry and do have a romance novel in the works, one day I hope to have something published!

I'm on my way to work for the night (grrrrr) - I work 12 hour rotating shifts and I'm on a run of nights right now.

Keep well and nice to meet you.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Under Gods Command
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Male

Hey, New Guy Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, New Guy Here   Hey, New Guy Here EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:21 pm

I don't work during the school months, only the ones in between, just to get enough money to live through the in school ones, lol. The ideas I have so far are for a fantasy book, most likely similar to the ones I've read, but it is still barely a skeleton. I still got a bunch of meat and skin to add to the mixture. I can draw a little when brought to it, but I am really slow at it and I have friends who are much more talented in that area than I am. I am a lot better at gfx art than art with my hands.

Anyways, ttyl.
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Hey, New Guy Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, New Guy Here   Hey, New Guy Here EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:18 pm

welcome to the forums Dustin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey, New Guy Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, New Guy Here   Hey, New Guy Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, New Guy Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: