Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi everyone, call me Gabe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Alexander
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-05

Hi everyone, call me Gabe Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone, call me Gabe   Hi everyone, call me Gabe EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Hey,
my name is Gabriel, my middle name is Alexander, but please, call me Gabe. I was 'born into Christianity', but I never felt anything, I left religion at God's there, now lets change the subject. But one day, in a school chapel. I felt something rush into me. I felt elevated, like I wasnt just me any more. Then I realized Jesus is real! He is here, and we need to tell everyone, I began to read the word, and so started my becoming a real born again christian. Now im striving to become a pastor, and cant wait to be one.

I know, this should probably go into testimonies section, but that is a part of me now, and just thought id share.

What I like to do: read (im currently reading the left behind series, C.S. Lewis's greatest signature collections, and reading when sleptics ask, a book to help when skeptics ask difficult questions), write (im writing a fantasy/christian hybrid book), video games (action, startegy, and mystery games, 'PC gamer')

As I want to become a pastor, Im always eager to learn more about God, and if someone has some questions about God, I could try to help, and if not, ill do my best to find someone who could.

Thanks for reading,
Gabe
Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, call me Gabe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Warriors Online :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: