Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Friend's cancer has returned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

My Friend's cancer has returned Empty
PostSubject: My Friend's cancer has returned   My Friend's cancer has returned EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 3:45 pm

I received this email from a family friend today. I have known Carol and her husband Lou for about 14 years now. She's in her 60's and is going through another battle with Cancer. Can you please keep her in your prayers.

Blessed be, Lisa

Dear Family & Friends,

As you know some 12 + years ago I hand Breast Cancer and had my right breast removed and reconstructed. I have gone each year from my check-up with my breast cancer Dr. The day after Christmas this past year I went to the Dr. for my annual check-up. He found something wrong with my lynph nodes under my arm pit on the left side. I had a biopsy and they found cancer in the lymph nodes. The mamogram showed nothing in my breast so they sent me for an MRI of my breasts. The MRI shows something. I had a biopsy this morning and will know if it is in my breast on Thursday. The Dr.s seem to think that the lymph node cancer is coming from my breast. If it is I will have surgery and possibly, radiation and cemo. I won't know until Thursday. If it is not in my breast, my
Dr. will turn me over to the Oncology Department to find where the cancer is originating.

I will keep you all informed of my progress.

Please keep me in your prayers.

Love you
Carol
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's cancer has returned   My Friend's cancer has returned EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 7:56 pm

wow...cancer is something that we never really know why it comes. I too have had people and friends suffer from this sickness. Well Lisa, our prayers are with that family and everyone else who may be affected. God Bless her...and may god put a blessing healing on her!
Back to top Go down
justin
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
justin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's cancer has returned   My Friend's cancer has returned EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 12:31 am

i will remember to pray for her. I am sorry to hear that. cancer is rough, i hope she can make it through.
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's cancer has returned   My Friend's cancer has returned EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:02 am

Here is a recent update on our friend Carol. Unfortunately the cancer is back in her other breast - I have attached her email, please continue to pray for her. Blessed be, Lisa

Dear Family & Friends,

I got the results from the bi-opsy and it is also cancer in my Breast. I will be having surgery on February 21, 2008 to remove my breast and lymnph nodes under my arm. After the surgery I will be getting cemo-theraphy and possibly radiation. I do not know the details of this treatment and will not know until after the surgery and the pathology reports. I will be going out west to Las Vegas and Arizonia on January 23rd and returning February 14th. My Physician, Dr. Levy said it will make no difference if I go on this trip or not and that I should go, so I am. I will be visiting my sister Millie in Arizonia for 5 days. As you all know she had a terrible car accident on December 17th and is being cared for my her daughter Sharon in Arizonia. I am looking forward to seeing Millie. I'm sure that it will make me feel better after I see that she is coming along ok.

I'll keep you updated on my progress.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

LU
Carol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Friend's cancer has returned   My Friend's cancer has returned Empty

Back to top Go down

My Friend's cancer has returned
Page 1 of 1