Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinjion
Private (Recruit)
Private (Recruit)

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu   Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:45 pm

Coping with tragedy has been, or will come to be, an important part of nearly all our lives, at one point or another. On the second of February, it became an important part of mine. In short, I was driving a van when it went through the ice into lake Kaminiskeg. Here's a link to an article about it and about the two people who didn't get out in time.

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2008/feb/08020608.html

Don't worry too much about me- I'm doing well, physically, mentally, and spiritually- but I've got more important things to do right now, and so I will not be on these forums for at least several months. Please keep me in your prayers, during this difficult time and always. Jonathan Quist was also in the car, and was able, along with myself, to get out.

If you wish to contact me, my current email address is kinjion@gmail.com

Finally, I would like to state that none of us thought we were taking a risk in driving on the ice- it's part of the culture up here. But as it turns out, when one part of the lake has 2-3 feet of ice, the other end of it isn't frozen because a river runs through it. The rumors that we had heard about a road plowed all the way across were false.

Deus Vobiscum,
Gregg

John 11:17-26:
On his arrival, Jesus found that Lazarus had already been in the tomb for four days. Bethany was less than two miles from Jerusalem, and many Jews had come to Martha and Mary to comfort them in the loss of their brother. When Martha heard that Jesus was coming, she went out to meet him, but Mary stayed at home. "Lord," Martha said to Jesus, "if you had been here, my brother would not have died. But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask."

Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again."

Martha answered, "I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day."

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

You must believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/kinjion
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu   Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Gregg,

I am truly very sorry for the loss you have gone through. Please continue to hold tight to God's hand. I feel at a loss of words to help you through this time. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Please take the time you need to continue with your healing and if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu   Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Gregg my prayers and my thoughts are with you always. I am sorry you had to go through such a dramatizing experience, GodBless you Gregg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu   Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for the souls of Paul Sanders and Janine Lieu
Page 1 of 1