Christian Warriors Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family friend has passed away

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Family friend has passed away Empty
PostSubject: Family friend has passed away   Family friend has passed away EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 6:14 pm

I found out yesterday that one of my family's long time friends passed away. Mark was 48 years old. He had a triple bypass (heart surgery) 6 years ago. He was in the hospital awaiting another heart surgery. He passed away Friday night at 11pm and his heart sugery was scheduled for Saturday afternoon at 1pm.

Mark has worked with my dad as a correctional officer for the past 20+ years. He has also golfed, fished and camped with our family.

Mark leaves behind a wife and an 18 year old son.

I will be going to his funeral on Tuesday with my mom and dad.

Please pray for his family and friends during this very sad time.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Family friend has passed away   Family friend has passed away EmptyMon Jan 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Prayers are with you Lisa, May God watch over you and all those affected by the passing away of this great person. God Bless you Lisa!
Back to top Go down
justin
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
justin

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Family friend has passed away   Family friend has passed away EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 12:36 am

Sorry to hear that; I will pray for his family
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Ladyfire

Female
Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Family friend has passed away   Family friend has passed away EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 2:21 am

Thank you both.

The service was the most beautifully touching services I have ever attended. He was piped into the chapel where his brother welcomed everyone. Then his son got up to speak and as he sobbed into the microphone, I watched a room full of Correctional Officers (jail guards) break down into tears. It was a sight to be seen. It was standing room only with over 250 people in attendance. He was brought up by an honour guard and my police officers with his family following closely behind. The piper played as he was brought out. It was an amazing service with great words spoken the minister. He did a wonderful job.

Blessed be, Lisa
Back to top Go down
vash
Admin
Admin
vash

Male
Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Family friend has passed away   Family friend has passed away EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 10:40 pm

i'm very happy to hear that Lisa Smile

GodBless!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family friend has passed away   Family friend has passed away Empty

Back to top Go down

Family friend has passed away
Page 1 of 1